LIST FIVE or so FICTIONAL CHARACTERS (Movie, Book, TV) THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO SLEEP WITH. TAG 5 FRIENDS
I was going to say the god Apollo, but I don't want to die and get turned into a flower, so let's skip that. Instead, I'll go with...Lee "Apollo" Adama
/ Battlestar Gallactica
- He's sexy, he's smart, he's an emotional mess, and he's got to be the hottest frack in the fleet... because bed is the only place he can let himself lose control.John Crichton
- Who can resist those leather pants? Besides, I like a man who goes for broke in all situations.Joshua Calvert
/ Night's Dawn Trilogy
- He's smart and daring and a total sex machine. Really. He's got nanotech in his brain and body that lets him go all night. He's also a mutant luckster and has the biggest set of brass balls in the galaxy.Jordan Catalano
/ My So-Called Life
- If I'd gone to high-school with Jordan, I would have gotten myself into serious trouble over him. Those dark, soulful eyes get me every time.Clark Kent
- He's hot and he's got superpowers. He's strong, but also vulnerable. Hmm, this also works for Max Evans
, so let's make this one a double. I'd have a hard time choosing between the two.
Hmm, is it weird that 3 of my 5 are space pilots? I was going to put in a comic book character, but I couldn't decide among Colossus, Longshot, Nightcrawler, Juggernaut (think about it), Mr Fantastic (think about it), Nightwing, Element Lad, Mon-El, and D'mer (from A Distant Soil
). And of course almost any of Buffy's boys would do in a pinch. I was thinking of the fire elemental Sunspark from The Tale of the Five
, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive that one.
The funny thing is, the fictional character I'd most like to bed is one that redarius
and I created for the novel we were working on a while back. Of course, we built him to be that way, so it's not exactly a surprise :-)
Now I tag redarius
, and ohdannyboi
. Don't break the chain, or you'll never get laid again!