Question: How many members of the Bush administration does it take to replace a lightbulb?Answer: 10...
1. One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be changed;
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the lightbulb needs to be
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the lightbulb;
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they either favor changing the
lightbulb or support darkness;
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Haliburton for the new
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a
step ladder under the banner "Lightbulb Change Accomplished";
7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in
detail how Bush was literally "in the dark";
8. One to viciously smear #7
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had
a strong lightbulb-changing policy all along; and
10. One to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing in a
lightbulb and screwing the country.